yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, April 13, 2009

scant


crescent am the moon,
bright is the sun.
green is the wood,
clear is the sea water.
blue am the sky,
cottony is the clouds.

hot is the coffee by my side,
deliciously warm is the muffin on my plate.
on this early morning,
a fine read,a good shower.

i wonder who's sleeping,
who's woeing.
who's frustrated,
who's elated.
who's stressed out,
who's laid back.

a pat on my obedient puppy,
who is eyeing on my scramble egg.
the simplicity of its wants,
the thought of you.
true enough,
there is alot of things i want,
but i know i'm willing to give them up.
in exchange for just you,
my very simple need.

running the leaves of the purple cabbage under the tap,
i remember how you once describe its bite.
crisp,satisfying.
i sent a piece into my mouth,
savouring its sweetness,the texture.
sweetness,with eyes closed,
its how you influence me,
taste to mental.

boiling on my stove,
a very spicy tom yam soup.
a sip is all i need to put me down,
spiciness,not my deal.
the reason why sometimes i still drink,
because it links.
how you would finish it,
i think.

a pleasant start to my day,
a kind brood.
my perfect day,
my fookiebie life.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home