yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

fragments


if you are everything to everyone,
then you are nothing to yourself.
and never be upset when you find yourself in the valleys of fallen love,
for in there,
lies all the nutrients for growth.

never let someone make you feel stupid.
rather, make that someone feel stupid for letting the only one like you go.
when I know things are not meant for me, I learn to let go.
it doesn’t mean I’m weak,
i’m just showing how strong I am,
to fight the urge of wanting something.
something ,i know ,not supposed to have.
in the rules of love,i never expect, just hope.
maybe i should never fall for a friend,
but then,there aren’t any rules when it comes to love.
whenever I watch romantic movies,
witness people kiss and make up.
or listen to a love song,people sing along,hands clenched.
i smile and feel good,
because I know that love still works.
if not for me, at least for others.

every time i thought i found the right guy,
and contributed,in my opinion, perfect love.
i thought it was the right time,
i thought everything was perfect.
except for one thing, for him,
i wasn’t the perfect girl and I wasn’t even close to being the right one.

if there are days when you might feel that I don’t remember you.
don't fret or even wonder,
because what you don’t know is,
all those times, I was the one waiting for you to remember me.
for extending my worth.

please,promise me,
the moment you find someone that makes your heart flog.
stop the search and take the risk,
remember that the world is a big place.
when you lose the one you love,
you have to search the whole world again.

may god bless you.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home