yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, May 04, 2009

drifting


please,
don't let this feeling stop.
i know its a dream,
i'm deceiving myself.
its a beautiful dream,
just to be lying beside you...
on this special evening,
when the lights are dimming.
when streets are sleeping,
when the angels wander.

they were kind, to drop by,
by my side,they smile.
for they sense my gratitude,
to them.
in the hug i love,
slowly,i, shall sleep.
into la~la~ land,
i don't wanna waste a wink,
a time..u hold me tight,once in a while.
the time earth stood still,in a long long while.

slowly,the sun will rise.
the darkness fade,my heart sank,itz a brand new day.
my day like no others,i keep my words swallowed.
my cravings at bay, pondering.

please,
let my feebleness leaks.
back to the starting,jog to the finishing.
i believe,one day.
you will relish the sweetness of my love,
and lead life as the happiest man.
the bedazzled guy,my charmed one.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home