yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

meek


viewing your nick,
not flicking,but on my toolbar.
desperately waiting for a pinch of your information,
questioning myself.
no replies,
i dwell in pessimism.
kept telling myself that i told you before i don't expect anything from you,
nor will i want myself to do things that will make you feel uncomfortable.
but crawling low,
am my self esteem.

i have labeled myself the ultimate loser,
someone who voice out anything,but not to you.
condemned,
you're in custody of my mood.

how did your life pass thesedays,
what sent you smiling?
what did you do again sending people laughing?
any weird things happen when you're playing the bass?
are you taking your meals on time?
there are so many things i want to know,
and there are so many experiences i had that i want to share with you.

never mind,
i am in no privilege to intrude into your life.
'i' have to accomodate,
learn...i have to.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home