yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Strong


Strong
A word I didn't know the meaning of
Not until you held me in your arms
Not until I felt your breath on my face
And the beat of your heart in my ear

Strong
A word that had no meaning
'Til I saw the mask you wear shatter
And for once I saw the person that was inside
A person with weakness but so much more strength

Strong
A word without meaning
Until you wiped away my tears
Until you let me cry as you held me tight
Until I sobbed into your =fallenpoeticlover
You are my strengthchest only to have you pull me back together

Strongby
You are my power
You are my weakness
You are my everything

For you I will be strong


By fallenpoeticlover.


Reminds me of him whom discarded me.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home