yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, January 14, 2008

waiting


yesterday,i dreamt of.
all the happiness surrounding me.
became invisible.
my heart is wandering in dark,
blind am the eye of heart.

i thank god for giving me the chance in my life,
to be able to love you before,
embraced by your warmth before.
this history will forever stay,
its a blessing to me.
when misses hog,
this are the thoughts that comforts me.

i still remember how u smile,
how your friends can create the wonder within you.
How i'm able to be by your side looking at you.
the silly look of yours,
my foolishness in love.
sweet as perceived by,
who can ask for more.

I Love You,
simple 3 wordings.
Yet it has been hidden since u left me.
i have wanted to say to someone more eligible,
yet your face reflects them,
i cant say it.
i'm forgoing good chances for the stupidity i harbour from you.
smile i will,tear i will.

idiotic,i'm such an idiot.
i must be mad,
you will never know how influensive you are to me.

a friend,to my lover...
to my belief,to my awaiting.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home