yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

HOME


Home,the place of acceptance.
the outlet to true emotions.
The place u sleep with immense comfort.
The hours that fly,the people you love.

Embracing every tough and good moments.
Undertanind,accepting.
Willingly forgo,
helping in need.

Missing when gone,
hugging when seen.
protruding an example,
leading the aim in life.
hearing compliments,accepting comments.
bearing and understanding.

happily,living th days.
Home is when one retreat when we're tired.
flaunting every detail of it.

I live proudly by my family,
the home my parents built.
any bully won't get to me.
any negativity will not tear me down.
no one is more blessed than me to get birth in this love.
i love my sis,
i love my father,
i love my mother,
i love my brother,
i love my family.

This home keeps me at ease.
even when i'm hurt...
i get my strength.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home