yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, January 28, 2008

bestir,obsecrate...


lurking around the boundaries of thoughts,
i find myself lost.
To the power of cash,
to the limitations of unhappiness.
Things ain't going well,
i hate myself.
I'm lost in so many aspects,
like spilled water,
unretrievable.

Save up again,
i plan to charge.
Running everywhere,
i failed.
clueless is a road with too much intersections.

Acquisiting my wonerland.
Re-evaluating my time.
Juggling thoughts among romance,
persevering the loneliness.

up i am,
now i think.
the song links,
i blink,
wake up and run back.
i fetch my freesom and joy.

My smile will evolve,
i try to harbour confidence.
again if i fail,
i have nothing.

i wan my tears to mark up.

Fruition.







yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home