yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, May 22, 2006

my mum's words

from tremble,i calmed.
my mum made me feel how fortunate i m to b livin in their loves,
livin in love of those who dotes me,those who appreciates me.
'he' is insecured within,
thus his actions to protect himself is striaght.
he wants attention,he wants security.
i may hav infringed into his protected boundaries causing him to enrage.
blowing up,with no stable hormones within.
his actions may frightened me,frighten her.
she muz hav courage to walk out.n i need care to lead me.
my mum's words make me understand him,
i shall harbour no sympathy to him.
all i do now is to self protect,
the volcano may erupt anytime.
i dun wan to b the villagers by the hill.
mummy,confusing i may still b now.
so may i wake up tml,n understand the reasoning within him.
god bless he,
god bless everyone.

yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home