yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

sisterhood






the memories that make me smile,
the lost in contact makes me ache.
i'm now in wonderland,wondering where's my friends.
how come we r lost in the practical world,
the busy lifes,the financial restriction,
we r pulled apart.
where's the laughter we use to share?
where's the tea tat bonds us?
i miss u gals so much,scattered we are.
should one day we get to b together again..
i'll cry,i'll hug...
i wan u gals to know i still care.
thought i'm always in a loss,always so unsincere.
trust me,i wan the life we had back.
stubborn i hav always been,they may b a hinder to our bond.
here,in words,i apologise...
christina-my twin alike friend,that walks the path of rebel with me,accompanying me throught the love i dwell in too much.
joan-the strong n straightforward friend tat holds no hypocrite in her dictionary in her character.we r so near yet so far apart.
shuhua-the friend i dote so much,but she has her life in sch,a new grp of friends.No!i will try to hold no envy to the other fortunates tat hav u in their lives.
ohh...so sad i m now.
i cry when i'm thinkin of my past with u gals.
sisterhood...i will nvr forget,all will nvr get out of my mind,out of my life.
may god bless all of u,bless my life will pass smoothly...
sisters..my sisters..i miss u so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home