yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, May 22, 2006

'he'

in the middle of the time,
'he' whom i dun know well, sent me a msg to control my freedom of speech.
how come?how come?
her words,his words,my words...
are all meant for improvements,
why do 'he' hav to block out the negative which could make him become positive?
i wonder,i wonder why.
in this world of democracy,'he' yet again control.
frightened he has made my fren the other time,now,he wants me bow to his words.
thought i may hav done him wrong,but why hasn't he reflect?
people get along in fun n harmony,
he sits by the side with no attention.
pity r shown,when 'he' needs,words of sympathy by my considerate fren...
how i admire u,the courage to shield,the thinking to lead.
here,i sincere hope god bless u well.
bless u with everything u want.
whatever u aim in mind,get it in peace...
peace to urself,peace to others.
laughters,shivers...


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home